What Hand Did Nature Deal You?
At birth, nature dealt you a specific hand for the card game of life. If you don’t know what you’ve been dealt, then how can you succeed, win, be happy, or love deeply? Understand the cards you’ve been dealt, and design a game plan.
- Your human needs and fears control you unless you identify them and control them.
- Values are in the driver’s seat and motivating you toward your calling or life path.
- Strengths are your tools for coping, improving, achieving, loving, and winning in the game of life.
How The Cards You Hold Affect Every Part Of You?
- Self Image & Esteem
- Emotional life
- Self Control, Appetites, & Impulses
- Sense of Reality and Spirituality
- Reactions to Stress
- Health Habits
Helps You Better Understand The Game of Life
- To Plan, To Control, To Win, To Serve, To Make a Difference, To Create Beauty, To Provide Solutions, To Be Rich,
- You Need To Know Very Well The Hand You Hold and How To Play The Game
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Core Temperament Inventory cost?
The Core Temperaments Inventory can be purchased for $10.00.
The payment options include VISA, MasterCard, and Paypal options.
How much time does it take to complete?
You can take the Core Temperament Inventory in about 15 to 20 minutes.
If you get interrupted while taking the inventory, you can SAVE your place by clicking the save button. ?Then bookmark the page and return soon to complete your core temperament profile.
What happens after I take the Inventory?
After you take the inventory, you will immediately see your scores and a link to read a summary of your core temperament profile. You will also receive these by email with a link to return to any time you like.
Then you are welcome to browse the guidebooks and read the news and blog articles to learn more about improving, growing, achieving, supporting, or refining any areas of your life so you will be happier, wealthier, healthier, and solid in your relationships.
If you love helping people according the sciences of self-identification, motivation, happiness, achievement, and such, there are two training opportunities available that are offered annually. Please review the training to become a Certified Coach. If you are better at teaching and training others, then please review the Licensed Trainer options and meet the other Trainers too.
Are there other assessments to take?
The Parenting Style Inventory specifically designates how you will parent based upon the inherited core traits. The science about your parenting priorities and how you most likely you will tend to parent offers your valuable information, such as:
- How to become more of an emotionally competent parent to be responsive to children.
- How to predict what your stress patterns will be as a parent. For example, if you cry, you can show your children how empathy works. On the other hand, if you are an angry or explosive individual, you plan exactly how to exit the scene?before you explode around your children or be physically abusive to them. If you are more of a perfectionist, you could learn how to not to nitpick on small children. Instead, you would use your strengths to help children plan, do it right, and have pride in their successes, as you have pride in them.
- How to know if your parenting temperament style will clash or not with your child’s temperament.
The Relationship Style Inventory gives you the keys to be the expert about relationships or to be the best person in a relationship, whether dating, in partnerships, or in a professional work place.
How you bond with others and how well you adapt to situations influences how you relate to people and your ability to be intimate later in life.?Can you see how this information can be pure gold? Imagine how your relationships will im- prove when you can meet your partner’s needs, understand their love language, and develop the deepest intimacy.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions,?drop us a line, and we will respond through email.